Hi everybody -
We’re back online, but working through quite a laundry list of items to fix.
Please bear with us as we hammer through them:
- Slow rendering of edits - it may take a while (a long while) for your edits to show up on the site.
- Timeslider issues. These may be related to the prior item.
- Logging users out - sessions may be cut short or the site may forget you are you.
- Nominatim is working, kind of… some of the links may not work properly.
As always, your patience is very much appreciated & the dev team is working as fast as it can to resolve everything.
Now, for the good news… what is working:
- Saving edits - you can work offline and upload your edits to the site.
Stay tuned… more updates on the way,
Best wishes & keep on mappin’!
Comment from theruler on May 28, 2020 at 22:24
Great to see OHM back up and running.
I have one problem though, and that is, I cannot seem to view the historical map… the boundaries etc. don’t show, it’s all just OSM-stuff..
Maybe it’s some testing you’re doing, but anyways,
Have a great day